First of all, I am beyond grateful for everyone's support of Finding Normal. I have had a great time sharing this journey with you all and am looking forward to what lies ahead.
This week there will not be a typical new post, but instead, I wanted to update everyone on what is currently going on with my blog and everything surrounding it, as well as how you can get more involved and help if you wish. Writing these things out is also a good way keep myself up to date as I can easily get overwhelmed with all the activity.
- I have set up a Facebook page dedicated to my blog, Finding Normal. If you haven't done so already, I would encourage you to like/join the page. The link is www.facebook.com/findingnormalblog. My goal for the future is to use this page as the primary Facebook source for information/updates on regarding my blog, instead of my personal page which I use now.
- I just recently added a link directly to the aforementioned page where you can sign up for/subscribe to Finding Normal. Just CLICK HERE to go there now. And just to remind you, by subscribing, you will start receiving email updates, new post alerts, and other information regarding all that is going on with Finding Normal. I also plan on doing some giveaways in the near future that will be offered exclusively to those of you who are active subscribers to the blog. As always, I promise not to flood your email inboxes with useless information.
- I have also just came across a list on the internet called Best TBI Blogs of 2017. I would encourage you to check these great blogs out, and If you are so kind and feel like Finding Normal should be on the list, you can send an email to email@example.com and let them know about jeffhuxford.com.
- I am going to start sharing my story in the public speaking arena. If you are interested in having me speak to your group or at your event, go to www.jeffhuxford.com/speaking-requests/ and fill out a request form. I have been working hard on preparing a talk that I am confident will be meaningful and helpful to everyone. I would love the opportunity to come tell you my story in person.
- Here is an update on my first book, Finding Normal: a doctor's journey to discovering purpose after a life-altering brain injury. with Rainer Publishing. I am getting close to completing the manuscript and it is looking like the book will be released sometime this fall, just in time for Christmas! I will keep you updated as more information comes in regarding the exact release date.
I think that is it for now! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, send me an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, thank you all for the overwhelming support.